How to convert a webpage into a PDF file
- Open any browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) on your PC or MAC.
- Then go to the web page or website that you want to convert .
- Now press Ctrl+P on Windows PC or Command+P if you are on a Mac to Open the the Print dialog on Chrome Browser (or go to Settings and click on Print).
- Now Change the destination to âSave As PDFâ and hit the save button.
- The current web page will instantly be downloaded as a PDF document.
If you follow the given steps correctly, then you can also convert those webpages into PDF format within minutes.